- Winmark – I got no voting advice from my usual sources, so voted with management’s recommendations.
- Rovi – I voted with the recommendations of Florida SBA and management’s recommendations.
- Under Armour – I voted with CalSTRS, withholding my vote from several director nominees.
- Fluor – I voted with Florida SBA in favor of the proposal from the Central Laborers’ Pension, Welfare & Annuity Funds (Jacksonville, Illinois) resolution to adopt a policy that the board’s chairman be an independent director who has not previously served as an executive officer of Fluor.
- Marriott International – I voted with Florida SBA, withholding from a couple of directors.
- Waste Connections – I voted with management.
Upcoming are 3M, Goldman Sachs, Valeant, EW Scripps, Dreamworks, Interface, Home Depot, Sirius XM, among others. Any voting advice from readers on these issuers?