- According to SIRAN, almost all S&P 100 companies disclose some sustainability informaon either in reports or on their websites.
- UNI’s principle to “seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest” has have been endorsed by more than 700 investors represenng approximately $20 trillion in capital.
- Growing evidence suggests a posive relaonship between strong ESG performance and equity returns.
- Increasingly, external auditors verify company reports.
- Comparisons among companies are facilitate by GRI, Corporate Register, Ceres, and Carbon Disclosure Project.
Want to get your company involved? Gladman’s report offers suggestions on your next steps and who to contact.