TheCorporateCounsel.net does a fantastic job, so I’m happy to give them an occasional shout out, especially for the following two items:
Corp Fin Director Meredith Cross will be part of their “7th Annual Proxy Disclosure Conference” on October 8th in New Orleans (and by video webcast). The list of panels for the Conference promises a well rounded event:
- An Interview with Meredith Cross, Director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance
- Say-on-Pay Disclosures: The Proxy Advisors Speak
- The Executive Summary & Other Ways for Disclosure to Facilitate Solicitation
- The Latest SEC Actions & CD&A Developments: Compensation Advisors, Clawbacks, Pay Disparity & More
- Refining Your Pay-for-Performance Message & Addressing the Impact of Your Vote
- Getting the Vote In: The Proxy Solicitors Speak
- Dealing with the Complexities of Perks
- Conducting – and Disclosing – Pay Risk Assessments
- Overcoming Form 8-K Challenges
- Handling the Golden Parachute Requirement
- Challenges for Smaller Companies: Their First Year
- How to Handle Preliminary Proxy Statements
- How to Handle the ‘Non-Compensation’ Proxy Disclosure Items
Register Now: This Conference is paired with “Say-on-Pay Workshop: 9th Annual Executive Compensation Conference” and they will be held October 8-9th in New Orleans and via Live Nationwide Video Webcast.
Also from TheCorporateCounsel.net: Broc Romanek’s 1st Edition of “Proxy Season Disclosure Treatise,” which provides his definitive guidance on the proxy season. Romanek’s “Proxy Season Disclosure Treatise & Reporting Guide” contains over 1150 pages – spanning 27 chapters – you will need this practical guidance for the challenges ahead. Here is a detailed table of contents. Have you ever seen a more definitive guide? I certainly haven’t. Order now.
Comments are closed.