- Disclosure of assets under management (AUM) on a monthly basis.
- The disclosures will include contribution of AUM from
- different category of schemes,
- top tier and other cities,
- sponsors and associates,
- entities other than sponsor and associates,
- investors type (retail, corporate, etc) in different scheme type (equity, debt, ETF, etc.),
- AUM garnered through sponsor group/ non-sponsor group distributors, and
- State-wise/Union territory-wise contribution to AUM.
- This information will be disclosed on the respective AMC’s website and on AMFI website.
Disclosure of Voting Exercise
- AMCs will record and disclose specific rationale supporting their voting decision (for, against or abstain) with respect to each vote proposal.
- AMCs will publish summary of votes cast across all its investee companies and along-with break-up of for, against or abstained votes.
- AMCs will disclose voting exercises on their website on a quarterly basis, within 10 working days from the end of the quarter and also in their annual report.
- AMCs will obtain Auditor’s certification on voting reports being disclosed by them which will be submitted to trustees and also disclosed in the annual report & website.
- Board of AMCs and Trustees will review and ensure that AMCs have voted on important proposals and the rationale recorded for vote decision is prudent and adequate.
- Mutual Funds will make available printed literature on mutual funds in regional languages.
- Mutual Funds will introduce Investor awareness campaign in regional languages both in print and electronic media.
- AMCs will develop a system for active support to PSU banks to distribute Mutual Fund products through them.
- Mutual funds will also provide an online investment facility on their websites
The spreadsheet format of disclosures can be downloaded from here.
Please reach us with any questions:
Founder & Managing Director
E: [email protected]
T: +91 80 4227 9150