Hundreds of delegates from around the world will convene in London’s Guildhall to celebrate the organizations 20th Anniversary. Places to attend the conference are limited, so if you are planning to go, register register now to avoid any disappointment.
ICGN Conference Programme
Recently confirmed speakers including:
- Ron Lind, Board Member, CalPERS
- Mike Garland, Assistant Comptroller for ESG, New York City Comptroller
- Mark Fawcett, Chief Investment Officer, NEST
- Anthony Appleton, Director of the Accounting & Reporting Policy Team, FRC
- Gary Buesser, Research Analyst, Lazard Asset Management
- Declan Kelly, CEO, Teneo
- Michael Jantzi, CEO, Sustainalytics
- Sandra Carlisle, Head of Responsible Investment, Newton IM
Latest agenda here.
Social Functions at ICGN
To help celebrate the 20th anniversary, delegates can look forward to the following networking opportunities:
- Welcome reception Hosted by MSCI
- 20th Anniversary Gala Dinner in the Great Hall
- Jazz party in the Crypts Hosted by Standard Life Investments
- A number of interesting breakfast and lunch panels (being held over the course of the 3 days)
- Closing reception Hosted by Schroders
Sights to See in London
Whilst in London there are a number of great sights to see so with your space time, why not visit one for the following:
- Magna Carta and the City Walks – Join a free daily guided walk taking in the City’s Magna Carta story. From granting charters and razing castles, follow the story of Bad King John from Temple to the Heritage Gallery.
- International Beckett Season – The Barbican hosts a special season of plays, films and talks celebrating the work of Samuel Beckett. Catch a new production of Waiting for Godot with Richard Roxburgh and Hugo Weaving, and Lisa Dwan in a triple-bill of short, late Beckett works: Not I, Footfalls and Rockaby.
- Gin Distillery Tours – Discover the history of gin in the City of London and how it’s made in the present day in the City’s only working distillery. Choose from a 45-min daytime tour or a special one-hour evening tour complete with gin sampling and a miniature.
- LSO International Violin Festival – The world’s finest violinists take to the stage for the first ever London Symphony Orchestra International Violin Festival.
Follow the conference at #ICGN15 and ICGN at @ICGNCorpGov.
Comments are closed.