You are invited you to join us for the 2015 Millstein Governance Forum. This year’s Forum, the 10th annual hosted by the Millstein Center, will focus on The Board-Centric Model in the Array of Shareholders and will take place on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at Columbia University in New York.
This full-day program will explore the evolving landscape for corporate boards and investors, and how a rapidly changing business environment is impacting the way boards operate and what is, or should be, expected of corporate directors.
Along with distinguished professors from Columbia’s Law and Business Schools, confirmed speakers include:
- Governor John Engler, President, Business Roundtable
- Steve Fraidin, Vice Chairman, Pershing Square Capital Management
- Ed Garden, Chief Investment Officer and Founding Partner, Trian Fund Management, L.P.; Director, The Wendy’s Company, The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
- Bill McCracken, Director, MDU Resources Group, Inc.; Former Chairman & CEO, CA Technologies
- Bill McNabb, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Vanguard
- Alan Murray, Editor, Fortune Magazine
- Damon Silvers, Director of Policy and Special Counsel, AFL-CIO
- Lynn Stout, Distinguished Professor of Corporate & Business Law, Cornell Law School
- Theresa Whitmarsh, Executive Director, Washington State Investment Board
For more information and to register please visit the Forum website.
ABOUT THE MILLSTEIN CENTER
The mission of the Millstein Center for Global Markets and Corporate Ownership at Columbia Law School is to bring world class scholarship, research and academic rigor to the vital task of restoring and strengthening long-term financing of innovative and durable public corporations, which are the underpinning of economic growth. The mission is essential given today’s capital markets, which are global, complex and volatile. For more information on the Center’s work, please click here.