You’ve entered the CorpGov Library reading room. Okay, it isn’t the Library of Congress but eating is allowed in our library. Please let me know of resources that should be added to the Library. I welcome your suggestions and input.
CorpGov Libraries: Maintained by Others
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (CCGG) – best practices documents
- GMI Ratings Research
- Council of Institutional Investors (CII)
- Investor Words — glossary
- iTools – A basic set of reference tools.
- The Library of Congress
- MyCorporateResource.com – guide to some big companies.
- National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) – presentations, reports, articles and other resources
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- Questia: online research and paper writing resource
CorpGov Library: Shareowner Action Handbook
We try to point you to proven strategies that work.
CorpGov Library: Diversity Bibliography (download in Word)
Informal bibliography compiled by Julie Gorte of Pax World. Feel free to annotate and send back for sharing, somewhat dated now.
This was the front page of the Corporate Governance site until we moved to the blog format.
What are the most recent posts? What was the news five, ten, fifteen and almost twenty years ago in corporate governance. What’s missing from the old days?
CorpGov Library: Papers & References
Essays created mostly during the first 14 years of CorpGov.net (pre-blog).
Corporate Governance Defined
A short list of corporate governance related books and substantial portions of such books available online. This is the free library. Please let use know of other books to add. Send us the links.
CorpGov Library: Corporate Governance Glossary
See glossary maintained by the Stanford University School of Business.
What else should be maintained in the library? Let us know.