Papers and References on Corporate Governance
A collection of papers and references by CorpGov.net publisher, James McRitchie, as well as a few references frequently cited in CorpGov.net (preserved here mostly so that I don’t have to chase down changing URLs).
- Ending the Wall Street Walk: Why Corporate Governance Now?, 1996.
- Universal Elements and Democratic Governance, Presented to the International Company Secretaries, Conference, November 23, 1998.
- Corporate Governance in the Internet Age Program to encourage foreign direct investment (FDI), sponsored by the State Department, Tokyo American Center and universities in South Korea, 5/19/2000.
- Strategic Choices in Shareholder Advocacy, A Corporate Governance Perspective, California Coalition for Investor Responsibility, 7/30/00
- Post-Enron Observations on Corporate Governance, People’s Republic of China, on May 11 2002.
- Making Corporate Governance Decisions that Work for Whom?, 6th International Conference on Corporate Governance (ICCG), London, 2005
- The Individual’s Role in Driving Corporate Governance, The Handbook of Board Governance: A Comprehensive Guide for Public, Private, and Not-For-Profit Board Members, 2016, First Edition.
Diversity Papers and References,
- Diversity Bibliography diversity-bibliography-Gorte (download in Word) from Julie Gorte of Pax World
- References on Board Gender Diversity (download in Word) from Laura F Spira BA(Econ) PhD FCA, Emeritus Professor of Corporate Governance. Blog: So what does a professor do all day?
Papers and References on Corporate Governance Maintained by Stanford University
Stanford’s Corporate Governance Research Program.
Quick Guides from Stanford University’s Corporate Governance Research Program.