Real Impact Tracker Involves Everyday Investors in Creating Better Corporate Governance
- Everyday investors need to play a greater role in corporate governance.
- It’s dominated by institutions, where the least common denominator is profits
- Everyday investors should hold companies and funds accountable to their values
- Everyday investors can play a greater role in corporate governance
- The Real Impact Certified Community helps them find which fund managers hold companies accountable to their values.
- The Real Impact Button gives individual investors access, previously limited to institutions, to engage, as shareowners, with the management of their funds and companies.
- Imagine what would happen if companies really took all the considerations of their shareowners into account.