- 60% of recent university graduates have been women, 50% of those graduating with advanced degrees in law and medicine, 1/3 of those with MBAs.
- There will be labor and skill shortages in all developed countries over the next two decades as baby-boomers retire.
- Women make 89% of the consumer purchasing decisions.
- Companies with more women in top management positions are more successful.
- Women are less greedy, less likely to engage in theft, fraud and corruption, protecting their organizations from failure and poor reputation.
- Organizations retaining and advancing qualified women have an advantage in the war for talent. Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | handbook
This free handbook from Vintage Filings provides an overview of the securities law and stock exchange reporting, disclosure and corporate governance requirements applicable to public companies and their officers, directors and large shareholders. Continue Reading →