Marriott 2019 annual meeting is May 10th. Vote by May 9 online. For optimum accountability and shareholder return vote AGAINST J.W. Marriot Jr., Mary K. Bush, Eric Hippeau, Lawrence W. Kellner Aylwin B. Lewis, George Muñoz, Steven S. Reinemund, and Susan C. Schwab, as well as auditor and say-on-pay. Vote FOR Eliminate Supermajority and Provide Right of Written Consent.
Tag Archives | Marriott
Marriott International Inc (NASD:MAR, $MAR) is an operator, franchisor and licensor of hotels and timeshare properties across the world. It also operates markets and develops residential properties and provides services to home/condominium owner associations. It is one of the stocks in my portfolio. Their annual meeting is coming up on May 6, 2016. ProxyDemocracy.org had collected the votes of three funds when I checked. I voted AGAINST the pay plan and compensation committee members, FOR moving to a simple majority voting standard. I voted with the Board’s recommendations 64% of the time. View ProxyStatement.
Marriott International $MAR, is one of the stocks in my portfolio. Their annual meeting is coming up on 5/9/2014. ProxyDemocracy.org had collected the votes of one fund when I checked and voted on 5/5/2014. I voted with management 60% of the time. View Proxy Statement. Continue Reading →
- Winmark – I got no voting advice from my usual sources, so voted with management’s recommendations.
- Rovi – I voted with the recommendations of Florida SBA and management’s recommendations.
- Under Armour – I voted with CalSTRS, withholding my vote from several director nominees.
- Fluor – I voted with Florida SBA in favor of the proposal from the Central Laborers’ Pension, Welfare & Annuity Funds (Jacksonville, Illinois) resolution to adopt a policy that the board’s chairman be an independent director who has not previously served as an executive officer of Fluor.
- Marriott International – I voted with Florida SBA, withholding from a couple of directors.
- Waste Connections – I voted with management.
Upcoming are 3M, Goldman Sachs, Valeant, EW Scripps, Dreamworks, Interface, Home Depot, Sirius XM, among others. Any voting advice from readers on these issuers?